Alleviate Sardine Sambal (Singaporean dish with an Indian twist) discount.
You make frying toast Sardine Sambal (Singaporean dish with an Indian twist) proving 17 program along with 13 steps. Here is how you nail it.
procedure of Sardine Sambal (Singaporean dish with an Indian twist)
- give of chili paste.
- a little 6 of dried red chili.
- then 3 of onion.
- a little 3 clove of garlic.
- a little 1/4 slice of ginger.
- then 3 of candle nut.
- You need 1 of lemon grass (serai) only use the bottom half.
- use of Sautê.
- use 1 dash of black mustard seeds.
- add 1 small of onion ( chop them up).
- give 1/2 tsp of tumeric powder.
- then 2 of tomato.
- add 4 tbsp of oil.
- use 1 of dried red chili ( cut them up).
- then of main ingredients.
- Prepare 1 can of sardine in tomato sauce.
- You need 2 small of potatoes.
Sardine Sambal (Singaporean dish with an Indian twist) prescription
- blend all the ingredients for the chili paste .. make a fine paste.
- set the chili paste aside.
- heat a shallow pan or wok on the stove top.
- add oil.
- once the oil is heated, Add black mustard seeds, once it's starts popping add the cut up dried chilli, sliced small onion and Sautê.
- once the onions turn a golden brown color add the tomatoes and Sautê.
- add the turmeric powder and Sautê.
- add the chilli paste n Sautê Sautê Sautê! the chilli paste has to cook well .. constantly stir ....
- once the oil has separated from your mixture in the wok, Add the can of sardines and the tomato sause in it.
- add potatoes ( optional.
- stir and let it cook.
- remove from heat after 7 mins.
- serve with rice or bread.