Budget Vegan banana scones review. Vegan Banana Scones with just the right amount of density, flake and fluff, a delicious crust, super yum banana bread taste, toasty nuts, and an over-the-top splatter of maple glaze. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Rate Recipe. Vegan Banana Scones made healthy with whole grain flour, coconut oil, and lightly sweetened.
Vegan banana scones - these easy vegan scones with banana and chocolate chips are a great alternative to banana bread to use up brown bananas. Hello frens ! finally doing a cooking/baking video :) also featuring my lovely friends sophia and kathi (we filmed at sophia's house my house is not this. These vegan banana oat scones are made with a combination of whole wheat and oat flours which gives them a really unique texture and flavor. You can steeping devil Vegan banana scones applying 8 prescription including 3 steps. Here you are pull off.
compound of Vegan banana scones
- then 1-1/2 cup of bisquick flour.
- add 1/2 cup of cold vegan butter (sticks cut into cubes).
- add 2 of ripe bananas.
- then 4 of table spoons of caster sugar.
- also 1/2 cup of plant based milk (I used oatlay).
- also Pinch of salt.
- also of Extra flour for working the dough.
- a little of You can always substitute any vegan ingredients forregular stuff.
The BEST Vegan Banana Muffins ever! Alternatively, the scones are delicious served as a dinner roll with dishes such as vegan mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy. An eggless banana bread which uses up sourdough starter/ discard! This recipe can also be made into banana muffins and is suitable for vegans.
Vegan banana scones technique
- Mash the bananas and set aside. Get your flour sifted. Using your hands combine the cold butter cubes until the flour feels grainy or looks like sand. Then add the sugar and bananas, mixing well. Turn your oven to 350 degrees..
- After mixing well, add the plant based milk and work into a doughy ball adding flour if it's too sticky. After you get the firmness you like, roll your dough on a cutting board making sure to flour it first. Make sure your rolling pin is also floured. After rolling a circle of 1 inch thick cut into triangles (or whatever shape you like). Brush the scones with some milk and even sprinkle some sugar if you like..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. They are moist and flaky too..
If you cannot find oat flour you can make your own by grinding gluten free old. These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too! Mash the banana in a mixing bowl. Vegan banana pancakes, a tasty and healthy breakfast or dessert recipe.