Deals Cornmeal Breakfast Pudding discount.
You fix broiling sear Cornmeal Breakfast Pudding accepting 12 method and 6 than. Here you are win.
process of Cornmeal Breakfast Pudding
- This 2 cups of water.
- This 1 tsp. of salt.
- a little of Combine:.
- also 1 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- also 1 cup of water.
- You need of Serving/Topping Suggestions:.
- add of Butter.
- use of Brown sugar.
- use of Maple syrup.
- You need of Jelly/preserves.
- also of Cheese.
- a little of Ham/sausage.
Cornmeal Breakfast Pudding singly
- Bring 2 cups of water and 1 tsp. salt to a rapid boil in a 3 quart or bigger pot that has a lid..
- In a separate container mix 1 cup water and 1 cup cornmeal..
- Add cornmeal mixture to boiling water. Stirring constantly..
- Have your pot lid on hot standby! Once the cornmeal absorbs all the water it will bubble and spit, and it is HOT. Stir until the mixture thickens and begins to bubble, then cover with the lid. Turn the heat to low. Let simmer for 4 to 5 minutes..
- I serve this hot for breakfast with brown sugar, butter, and cream. Make it sweet or savory (think sausage and cheese...).
- If you have leftovers they can be cooled and stored in the fridge. Use the reruns: tomorrow's breakfast, cut into shapes and fry, put a scoop in the bowl with any tomato based soup or chili, serve cold with fruit toppings.....