Benefit Jeera rice discount. Restaurant style & homestyle - both yield delicious, grainy & flavorful cumin Jeera rice recipe How to make jeera rice (Jeera pulao recipe). Jeera rice recipe with step by step photos.
This recipe for jeera rice (Indian steamed cumin rice) will never fail you! Simple & flavorful Instant Pot Jeera Rice! Basmati rice flavored with whole cumin seeds makes the Typically, onions are not used in jeera rice. You do ones thing sizzling decoct Jeera rice using 12 prescription so 4 moreover. Here you are arrive.
method of Jeera rice
- use 1 cup of basmati rice.
- use 1 of onion.
- add 4 of cloves.
- a little of Cardamom crushed.
- a little 1 of bay leaf.
- add 1 of cinnamon stick.
- add 2-3 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- use of Pepper crushed.
- This 2 of green chilli.
- a little 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
But if you want, you can always add some chopped onion. the jeera rice recipe is not rocket science and yet i would like to share some tips and suggestions to it. firstly finally, do visit my other pulao recipes collection with this post of jeera rice recipe. it includes. This jeera rice recipe is PERFECT, non-sticky, fluffy, fragrant and delicious. Each and every method gives perfect taste and texture. Rice cooked along with cumin seeds and whole spices tempered in ghee - aromatic and flavourful.
Jeera rice separately
- In a pan take a tsp of oil + cardamom seeds + cinnamon stick + bay leaf + cumin seeds and sauté until it turns aromatic. Meanwhile soak basmati rice in water for 15-30 minutes.
- Now add onion + ginger garlic paste and sauté well. Now add pepper + green chilli..
- Add basmati rice and sauté smoothly. Now add water(1.5 cup). Add salt + a tsp ghee+ bit jaggery. Add coriander leaves as well..
- Let it boil for 20 minutes until water is evaporated. Now add cashews and raisins roasted to it and serve it with gravy..
There is not a dish that doesn't taste great with a side of jeera rice. Boiled rice tempered in ghee with cumin seeds. Jeera (zeera) rice is a very simple and flavorful rice and can be prepared in a few minutes. It is the simplest of all flavored rice and goes well with most of the gravies we usually prepare for roti/chapati. Jeera Rice is so much more flavorful that plain rice.