Buy Vegan Crock pot Beans & Garlic Rice 🍚 overstock.
You act simmering bake Vegan Crock pot Beans & Garlic Rice 🍚 applying 19 instructions together with 7 together with. Here is how you put it over.
ingredients of Vegan Crock pot Beans & Garlic Rice 🍚
- a little of Beans.
- Prepare 1 Bag of mixed beans.
- also 1 Container of Vegan or Vegtable broth.
- add 1 Can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 Cloves of garlic.
- then 1/2 of Diced Onion.
- also 2 Tb of Garlic powder.
- then 2 Tb of onion powdee.
- add 1/2 Tb of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 Tb of Black pepper.
- also 1 Tb of salt.
- You need of Garlic Rice.
- a little 4 Cups of rice (cooked).
- add 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- a little 1 Tb of Butter (vegan).
- add 1 Tsp of Parsley.
- use to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- a little of Appliances.
- Prepare of Crock pot.
Vegan Crock pot Beans & Garlic Rice 🍚 program
- Set Crock pot on Low. Add bag of beans, Vegtable/vegan broth, diced onion, and Canned tomato..
- Add seasoning: Garlic, Garlic powder, Oregano, pepper, salt, onion powder, etc. (Feel free to add less or more based on personal taste).
- Cook beans in crock pot on low for about 8hrs stiring every few hours..
- Once beans are finished set to "keep warm" setting..
- Cook four cups rice in rice cooker or useing a stove top..
- Once rice is done and set. Add butter, garlic, and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste and fold in ingredients until well incorporated..
- Great for freezer meals, meal prep, or gatherings!.