Bonus Buttermilk White Bread promo. "This a great white bread recipe for your bread machine. The use of dried buttermilk powder allows the use of the delayed timer feature of your bread machine. Wake up to fresh bread!" This recipe yields two loaves of buttermilk white bread, a deservedly popular bread.
Puffs Buttermilk White Bread Cast Iron Skillet Corn Bread Cheese Cake Cheese Strata Cherry Baked loaves freeze well. A light, chewy and well crusted bread. The buttermilk in this bread recipe gives the bread a rich texture and buttery flavor. You close steeping scorch Buttermilk White Bread using 9 instructions as a consequence 7 furthermore. Here is how you get someplace.
technique of Buttermilk White Bread
- You need 4 cups of all purpose flour.
- then 1/2-1 cup of all purpose flour (dusting and adding to the dough just in case the dough is still soggy).
- Prepare 21/2 tsp of instant yeast.
- This 2 tsp of sugar (or more).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- a little 2 tbsp of cultured buttermilk powder.
- Prepare 11/2 tbsp of vegetable oil in your choice.
- use 11/2 of lukewarm water divided.
- add of Melted butter for brushing.
Brush loaves with egg white before baking to produce a shiny crust. Spraying loaves with water while they bake will. This is the kids' choice--soft and moist. This is what moms choose--fresh homemade bread with real ingredients and without the preservatives of store bread.
Buttermilk White Bread little by little
- In the bowl or using glass measurement combine half of the lukewarm water, yeast, and sugar, let sit for 7-10 minutes.
- Placed all the dry ingredients in to mixing bowl or a stand mixer. Add the remaining water, oil, and the yeast mixture. Knead at low speed until the dough comes together, soft but not sticky. Add a few more tablespoons flour if necessary. One tablespoon at the time. Continue to Knead until the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl and is soft and smooth..
- Transfer the dough to lightly greased bowl and make sure that it’s completely coated. Cover with a plastic wrap and let it rise in warm and draft-free place for about 1 hour or until doubled in size..
- Lightly flour the work surface with remaining flour and turn out the dough on to it. Divide the dough into two equal portions. Use fingers to gently pat each half into 20x40cm rectangle (8x12 inches) and pressing it all over to remove any air pockets. Starting from the short end roll up into a tight roll and pinch the seams to seal then place each loaf into greased 8x4 inch loaf pan. cover with plastic wrap and let them rise for about an hour or until doubled in size..
- Preheat oven to 400F. And bake the loaves for 20-25 minutes (depending of the oven) until it golden brown or when toothpick comes out clear..
- Invert the bread onto a cooling rack, then re-invert bread and brush the top and side of bread with melted butter. Let it cool completely before slicing. Anyway, actually my husband and I enjoyed it when it was still warm. Give it try!.
Buttermilk gives the bread a wonderful texture and delightful flavor. With a generous amount of Butter - Unsalted butter is best since a good amount of salt is added to the recipe. Baker's Choice: Bread Machine Mixes (for oven also) (Anadama, American White Rye, Red River This package contains four individual mixes: American White Rye, Buttermilk Wheat, Red River. This bread (like each of the other loaf breads I regularly make) represents the end point of an evolution that began when I. It was so good that I drank what I didn't use.