Directions Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake website. Mom always made this special chocolate mayo cake for my birthday meal. It is very moist and has a nice light chocolate taste, and the flavorful frosting is the perfect topping. Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake has to be one of the most decadent, delicious and easy cakes I have ever made!
When you're in need of a delicious layer cake that is easy to make, look no further than this Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake. recipes. Mayonnaise and cocoa powder are two of the eight ingredients in this quick and easy recipe for a moist cake. All Reviews for Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake II. You cause heating heat Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake working 9 ingredients furthermore 6 so. Here you go reach.
program of Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake
- This 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- a little 2/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 of and1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- a little 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- also 3 of eggs.
- a little 1 of and 2/3 cups sugar.
- use 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- also 1 of and 1/3 cup water.
This Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake has a rich chocolate flavor and a dense, yet soft and moist texture. It's a moist yummy chocolate cake great with peanut butter frosting. My family really loved this cake. Our mayonnaise cake is a rich chocolate cake, moist and dense with a rich chocolate buttercream is the stuff that dreams are made of.
Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake modus operandi
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all wet ingredients (eggs, vanilla, mayonnaise and water) til well blended..
- Add baking powder, baking soda and sugar til well blended..
- Slowly add flour and cocoa and blend thoroughly. (Don't panic, the mixture is a little on the thin side).
- Pour into greased baking pan. Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Add your favorite frosting. I made peanut butter frosting for this one..
This Old Fashioned Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake Recipe is the. You don't yet know about how awesome chocolate mayonnaise cake is? It might sound weird and gross to put mayonnaise in a chocolate cake, but it makes sense when you think about it. This Depression-era cake recipe might sound bizarre, but the addition of mayonnaise yields a beautifully moist chocolate cake with a rich flavor and tender crumb. This chocolate mayonnaise cake has been around for a long time.