Dependable Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting discount. Make the Cream Cheese Frosting: With an electric mixer, cream together the cream cheese, butter and salt on medium speed. My usual go to recipe is a banana nut muffin but a banana cake with cream cheese frosting is always welcome in my home. It's one of the few desserts that really tests.
The perfect cream cheese frosting, both sweet and tangy, sinking into the top of the cake made it even more. This banana nut cake is a sweet and delicious dessert that will impress anyone! In a bowl, blend together the cream cheese and butter. You complete sizzling brown Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting proving 19 technique and 13 furthermore. Here is how you pull off.
program of Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- also of Cake:.
- give 3 cups of AP flour.
- use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- This 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- also 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- a little 10 tbs of butter at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- a little 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- give 3 of eggs.
- This 5 of medium to large bananas mashed.
- a little 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk (I used nonfat).
- You need 1 cup of crushed pecans or walnuts (I used pecans).
- use of Frosting:.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- give 2 tsp of vanilla.
- use 2 cups of powder sugar.
Gradually add the confectioner's sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. As a mother of three sons, I know that sweets are a staple in my kitchen! In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl..
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Beat in vanilla and eggs to butter mixture..
- Stir in the mashed bananas in the butter mixture..
- Mix in the sour cream, milk and 1/2 of the flour mixture to butter mixture..
- When finished, mix in rest of the flour mixture to butter mixture..
- Fold in crushed pecans (or walnuts) to batter..
- Pour batter in a 9 by 13 inch lightly sprayed baking dish and bake 35 minutes or until done. Depending upon your elevation, it took me 35 minutes exactly..
- For the frosting, cream together the cream cheese, butter and vanilla..
- Add the powder sugar and if using an electric mixture, blend at medium speed until creamy and smooth texture..
- Add the powder sugar and if using an electric mixer, set to medium and blend away until texture is smooth and creamy..
- Enjoy :).
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Frosting: In a bowl, blend together the cream cheese and butter. Gradually add the confectioners' sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in the pecans, or reserve them to sprinkle over the frosted cake. Fill and frost the cake when it is completely cool.