Alleviate Vietnamese style Beef and Tomato ‘Pasta’ site.
You effect browning boil Vietnamese style Beef and Tomato ‘Pasta’ accepting 16 ingredients moreover 8 and. Here is how you score.
ingredients of Vietnamese style Beef and Tomato ‘Pasta’
- use of Marinated Beef.
- a little 250 g of Beef (porterhouse steak).
- then 1 clove of minced garlic.
- give 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- add 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- This 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- then 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- add 200 g of pasta (macaroni or spirals).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- then 1 clove of garlic minced.
- This of Garnish.
- also 1 tablespoon of oil.
- use 1 of Tomato.
- This 1/2 of Cucumber.
Vietnamese style Beef and Tomato ‘Pasta’ instructions
- Slice beef into 1 inch cubes.
- Combine with all beef marinade ingredients except the oil and set aside in fridge for at least an hour. This can be marinated overnight..
- Cook your pasta per packet instructions in salted water, but remove 1 minute earlier..
- (Whilst the pasta is cooking) Heat up a wok to high, add a tablespoon of oil. When the wok is very hot, add beef and stir fry for a minute or two before removing it. You want to brown the meat but keep it partially rare as it will continue to cook with the pasta later on..
- Add tomato paste to the wok..
- Add cooked pasta, toss to coat in tomato sauce.
- Add beef cubes, stir fry for another minute and serve.
- Garnish plate with freshly sliced tomato and cucumber. Finish with extra black pepper to your taste..