Bonus Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole discount. Philly cheese steak casserole is a low carb casserole recipe that's full of good stuff! Beef, peppers, onions, and plenty of cheese make this casserole hearty and filling. Philly cheesesteak casserole recipe: I started with ground beef (blasphemous, I know) because it's simple, cheap, and I always.
Keyword keto steak, low carb steak, Philly Cheese Steak Casserole. Philly cheesesteaks are wildly popular for a reason… they're SO delicious! This low-carb CASSEROLE version is no different. You fulfill toasting stew Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole proving 10 modus operandi as well as 5 moreover. Here you go bring about.
procedure of Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
- also 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- give 1/2 of green bell pepper - chopped.
- This 4 oz of fresh button mushrooms - chopped.
- give 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- add 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- also 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- This 4 of eggs.
- add 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 6-8 slices of provolone cheese.
This nut-free, gluten-free, keto philly cheesesteak casserole is ready in just under an hour and will leave you satiated and satisfied for hours! The classic Philly cheesesteak is made with beef, and this keto casserole can be made with either chicken or beef. Just a bite or two and you will quickly see why. Learn how to cook a delicious low-carb version of the classic Philly cheesesteak casserole.
Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole process
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as you go. About halfway through cooking the meat add the bell pepper and mushrooms. Stir in the salt, pepper, onion powder, and worcestershire. Continue cooking until the veggies are tender..
- When meat mixture is done do not drain. Transfer directly to a greased 9x9 inch casserole dish, spreading out evenly. Set aside to cool for about 10 minutes..
- While the meat is cooling preheat oven to 350°F. Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Add cream to eggs. Wisk together until well blended..
- Pour egg blend evenly over meat mixture in casserole dish. Top evenly with provolone to cover (I used 7 1/2 slices to get the coverage I desired)..
- Place casserole in oven. Bake 20-30 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles when you shake the dish. If the cheese begins to brown too much while cooking loosely tent with foil. When done, remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Dish it up and enjoy!.
The taste of this casserole is reminiscent of a good Philly cheesesteak. Even though it goes against my normal condiment rules, ketchup is a must alongside. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. **Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I hope you love this Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole as much as we do! We ate ours with a salad for dinner.