Deal with Shahi Paneer in year. Shahi paneer recipe - Delicious, rich & creamy restaurant style shahi paneer. Shahi dishes originated in the royal kitchens of the Mughals and were meat based. Shahi paneer recipe with step by step photos.
Shahi Paneer is a super popular paneer dish where paneer is cooked in a rich and creamy gravy. The gravy is little sweet, creamy and wonderfully aromatic. Everyone has their own way of making shahi. You go for it heating pressure-cook Shahi Paneer proving 13 technique furthermore 7 steps. Here you go do.
ingredients of Shahi Paneer
- use 300 gm of Paneer.
- use 1 of Potato (cubes)(optional).
- This 1 of Tomato.
- use slice of Ginger.
- Prepare 8-10 of Cashews.
- You need 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- give 1 Tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- add to taste of Salt and sugar.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- use 1 of Dry Red Chilli.
- a little 2 of Cinnamon sticks.
- add 2 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Green Cardamom.
Shahi Paneer is a very festive main dish that is creamy and rich in flavor. It is usually a special occasion dish. Shahi paneer can be served with any Indian bread, such as naan or with rice. How to make Shahi Paneer-This all-time favorite Indian dish has paneer cooked in a creamy makhani sauce.
Shahi Paneer receipt
- Fry paneer cubes and set aside after frying. Now add 1-2 tsp of ghee/ butter in pan. Chop tomato and put it in pan. Add the cashews and ginger slice. Toss them..
- Now put the tomato, cashews and ginger slice in a grinder. Make a paste..
- Now put oil in pan. Temper the oil with bay leaf,green cardamom, dry red chilli, clove and cinnamon sticks.
- Add the potato cubes (optional). Fry them. Add the masala paste.Mix everything..
- Add 1 tsp Coriander Powder. Add salt and sugar to taste..
- Cook for few minutes till the raw smell of masala goes away. Add water as much needed..
- Add the paneer cubes. Add 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder. Cook for few minutes and finish cooking..
Delicately flavoured with aromatic spices the sauce is full of flavours from tomatoes, butter. Mughlai Shahi Paneer is an exotic dish made with Paneer (Indian Cheese) cooked in a rich, creamy onion-cashew sauce. It is an excellent combination with Shahi Pulav, Naan. Shahi Paneer, Shahi Paneer Sabzi. by Tarla Dalal. Sautéed paneer is just the right match for this rich and luscious gravy, as the succulence of the paneer enriches the gravy further.