Biggest Breakfast Quesadilla pre-owned. Breakfast Quesadillas with bacon, egg and cheese. An easy breakfast or dinner idea your family is sure to LOVE! Upgrade your breakfast game with this easy recipe for loaded breakfast quesadillas from Delish.com.
Breakfast Quesadillas Recipe photo by Taste of Home. How to make Breakfast Quesadilla in easy steps. Breakfast Quesadilla Recipe http Quesadilla breakfast is full of energy. You produce steeping stew Breakfast Quesadilla proving 6 ingredients as well as 8 moreover. Here you go bring off.
technique of Breakfast Quesadilla
- give of Flour Tortilla (8" in diameter).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- then of Salt.
- then of Ground white pepper.
- also of Shredded cheese (mexican cheese, cheddar or mozzarella).
- You need of Meat (ground sausage, chopped ham, chopped bacon).
Having few slices… While quesadillas are great hand-held foods, you do have to watch for dripping As for what to put in breakfast quesadillas, cheese is a given, and while you can use scrambled eggs, I like to use. This breakfast quesadilla recipe is full of healthy fats, including almond butter, that support healthy hormones and also curbs any sweet cravings! These breakfast quesadillas are absolute lifesavers (and time-savers!) in the morning. Once you've prepped these breakfast quesadillas.
Breakfast Quesadilla ingredients
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Cook sausage or bacon until brown. Set aside. If using ham, just heat it up.
- Wipe excess oil. Reduce heat to low..
- Beat eggs and season with salt and white pepper. Add beaten eggs and swirl to spread evenly at the bottom of the pan. Cook in low heat until eggs are nearly cooked through.
- Sprinkle the top with shredded cheese then cover with tortilla. Use a large spatula to flip the egg over..
- Sprinkle more shredded cheese, then the cooked meat over the half side of the surface..
- Fold the tortilla in half.
- Sautee on both sides until golden brown. Adding a little oil to the pan will help the outside of the tortilla crisp nicely.
- Remove from the pan and serve warm with Pico de Gallo or Salsa..
If you are anything like I used to be, you. This recipe for breakfast quesadillas combines cheese, egg and tortillas to make a delicious, family friendly breakfast. This post may contain affiliate links. A breakfast quesadilla recipe is the perfect snack with eggs to spice up your morning. Find our quick and easy quesadillas recipes at the Incredible Egg.